Davey Xcelsior Spa Pool System
Return to Browsing Products
Now available, the NEW Davey Xcelsior spa pool control system incorporates a pump, controller and heater into one compact and simple to install unit.
Utilising Davey's patented water cooled motor design the Xcelsior using a 1kW heater element combined with heat generated by the motor to create 2.4kW of effective heating, helping to reduce operating costs.
Perfect for smaller spa pool applications, it is also a great option for the replacement of older style pump and control systems.
Xcelsior has recognised recently with the following awards:
- Environmentally-Friendly Spa Product 2010 - SPLASH Finalist
- Highly Commended Sustainability Award 2010 - SPASA Victoria
features & Benefits
- Integrated controller and heater in a compact, low profile pump design
- No need for a separate control box
- Two models available for easy connection to 10 amp OR 15 amp power supply
- 1kW heater element with the assistance of Davey’s patented water cooled motor design generates 2.4kW of effective heating saving on running costs
- Single auxiliary for use of additional pump or blower (single/variable) or ozone etc.
- QX350P10 (10amp) is loadshedding enabled. Heater element will automatically disengage upon demand for the auxiliary output
- QX350P15 (15amp) will run the auxillary equipment without interuption
- High quality, heavy duty construction, with corrosion resistant components for long service life
- 316SS motor shaft to resist the effect of pool chemicals
- UV resistant glass filled ABS casing and glass filled noryl impeller
- Single light output suitable for Davey LED light range
- Supplied with 40mm barrel unions and stylish poolside touchpad