Removal of calcium and magnesium hardness from chlorinated municipal water supplies for
- Whole household use
- Commercial dish washers/steamer ovens
- Hot water systems
WHY CHOOSE THE Davey Sumo II Water Softener?
Hydraulically driven smart valve softening engine
- Designed to promote high flow rates as well as provide precise control throughout all of the softener operating cycles.
- Unlike traditional softeners, the Sumo II is non electric and is hydraulically driven by demand from the home.
- SumoII has no electrical running costs; it will continue to operate during a power outage
- Importantly, unlike traditional electric driven softeners, SumoII will only operate when you need it.
Highly efficient softening media
- The Sumo II comes loaded with high-efficiency compact softening resin; offering more softening capacity than the standard resin used in traditional softeners.
- This high efficiency resin, makes the Sumo II more efficient in its operation than traditional softeners.
- The Sumo II uses up to 75% less salt than traditional softeners, offering even further savings on operating costs
- The new accudial metre head allows fine-tuning to precisely reflect the household’s water hardness measure
- This fine tuning capability means the unit will use the entire media capacity between regenerations and not prematurely undertake this process like some electric systems.
- The Sumo II rapidly regenerates in as little as 6 minutes compared to more than an hour for traditional softeners.
- The Sumo II has a compact footprint which means it can be installed in cupboards and places where a traditional softener can’t.
Ready for installation
- The Sumo II is supplied ready for install including integrated by-pass valve and fittings.